« Home | Attorney Mandery Denies His Heritage » | Latest Price Increase and Mandery Antics » | The Anti-Anti-Semite is also an Anti-Frey » | Mandery's Hypersensitivy » | Incredulous Denial » | Dreaming of Gwen Stefani » | Sublime Escape » | Breathless Anticipation » | The Sweetest Escape » | The Skinny on Right and Wrong »

Stefani Summit

Mandery's attorney has invited me this afternoon to a summit meeting at the offices of his firm called, I think, Schwartz, Lipschutz, Moscowitz & Rosenberg. It is obvious that Mandery and his attorney, Shlomo Glickenstein, are worried about the havoc that I can wreak in connection with the impending release of his book (due out next week). I will attend the meeting, and pilfer as many cheese danishes as I can, but Mortimer Coleridge cannot be bought.

I should say further that I do not blame Mandery's people for their personality and choice of occupation. As everyone who knows me knows, I believe that choices in life are all predetermined. If his folk are calculating money-grubbers it is only because natural selection has dictated that they act this way. We still do not have to like them -- in the same way that nature has shaped the boa constrictor, but we still do not like it either.

A report from the pit later.