« Home | Incredulous Denial » | Dreaming of Gwen Stefani » | Sublime Escape » | Breathless Anticipation » | The Sweetest Escape » | The Skinny on Right and Wrong » | The Changing Landscape of Papaya in NYC » | African Elephants, Humans, and Mourning of the Dea... » | Happy Birthday, Gwen » | Papaya Queen and the 2008 Presidential Campaign »

Mandery's Hypersensitivy

In response to my recent posting regarding his novel, Evan Mandery has begun a blog of his own in which he astonishingly accuses me of anti-Semitism (in addition to some mindless prattle about his losses in poker). This accusation is apparently based on a hypersentitive interpretation of my earlier entry regarding Dreaming of Gwen Stefani his putative novel. I defy anyone reading that entry to find any mention of Mr. Mandery's Judaism or a disparaging religious statement of any kind. Could it be that Mr. Mandery himself is an anti-anti-Semite?

I think this is the strangest accusation I have heard in my life. My reply is posted at evanmandery.blogspot.com. It does not take this charge particularly seriously -- largely because I do not understand it.

Post a Comment